Interior Design is a subjective art and profession. Despite very best efforts the designer cannot always guarantee that the clients will like the recommendations. Unfortunately, the designer cannot provide refunds if this is the case. However, will be happy to discuss the design concepts and make further recommendations.
Where consultations are for ‘one room’ the room should be deemed a reasonable size by the designer.
Louise Ann Interiors reserves the right to cancel orders and refund the client should the need/event arise.
1. In performing professional services, the designer. shall exercise reasonable care and competence and shall carry out duties in a professional manner.
2. Any agreement between the Client and the designer, and any dispute arising from that agreement will be governed by the Laws of England and Wales and any action resulting shall take place in the Courts of England and Wales.
3. The Client shall comply with his/her obligations under the Construction (Design and Management) regulations, including the appointment of a competent Planning Supervisor. The Interior Designer shall also comply with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations where applicable.
4. The Client will supply all necessary information and give all necessary approvals/decisions to the Interior Designer for the proper and timely execution of the Project. If instructions are not forth-coming the Interior Designer cannot be held responsible for ensuing delays.
5. The Client will appoint and reimburse for the services of any other consultant. The Interior Designer will not be responsible in any way for the competence and performance of their services.
6. The Client shall instruct the making of applications for planning permission and approval under the building acts, building regulations, health and safety regulations and other statutory requirements, and applications for agreement by freeholders or any others concerned with the project and whose permission is required.
7. No right or licence is granted under the Contract to the Client under any patent, trademark, copyright, registered design or other intellectual property right except the right to use the goods supplied. In particular the copyright of the Interior Designer in designs supplied remains with the Interior Designer.
8. The Interior Designer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from termination of appointment. Any such notice shall be given by either the Client or the Interior Designer in writing.
9. Times and dates quoted for delivery of goods or materials or completion of any work are to be treated as an approximate estimate based on current trading conditions and the Interior Designer shall not be held responsible for delays outside its control.
10. The Interior Designer will not be held responsible for client’s goods left at the premises of the Interior Designer or his suppliers for whatever reason. Clients are responsible for the insurance of their own goods with their own insurance company.
11. Special custom made items cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. Payment for all such items is in full in advance. Standard items might be subject to a cancellation charge from the manufacturer or supplier if cancelled.
12. All goods remain the property of the designer until paid in full. Goods may not be rejected for any reason other than that they are defective.